2019 Evinrude E-Tec 60HO HGL
Small engines with a lot of punch. Tougher than the other outboard motors in its class with more electrical output.
And with the incredible Evinrude , you're in total control of your engine. And your time on the water.
- Instant Throttle Response: Every revolution is a power stroke. That means twice the power strokes of a four stroke. Plus, the lightning-fast microprocessor is the “brain” of the engine that delivers the perfect fuel mix directly to the combustion chamber for immediate response, so you can get to your destination before anyone else.
- More Available Amperage: All Evinrude E-TEC engine have bigger alternators providing, nearly twice the available amperage of competitive engines. Avoid lights dimming out when you need it most and maximize charging for all your accessories.
- Worry-Free Maintenance: No break-in period, and no oil changes. No dealer-scheduled maintenance for 3 years or 300 hours.
- More Miles Per Hour: Get even more extra miles per hour with the Straight Leading Edge gearcase . The Evinrude SLE gearcase features high-efficiency water pickups and a weed-slicing shape up front, for a cooler-running engine and ultimate durability and reliability in the long run.
- Auto-Storage: Extend your fishing/boating season. The engine fogs itself automatically in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. So easy, you can do it any time. In the North, you’ll be able to go fishing if you get a winter warm spell. And in warmer coastal regions, you have no worries about salt air and corrosion.
- High Output Series: The Evinrude E-TEC H.O. series are performance engines to the max. Each engine is tuned for extra power and speed. If you like pushing limits in horsepower, speed and torque, then consider our High Output Series.
Inline 3-Cylinder E-TEC D.I.
Bore x Stroke - in (mm)
3.601 x 2.588 (91 x 66)
Displacement - cu in (cc) L
79.1 (1295) 1.3L
Gear Ratio (shaft length)
2.36:1 (20” and 25”)
Full Throttle RPM Range
Weight - lbs (kg)
E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
81 Amps Total / 25 Net Dedicated
Remote (Tiller Accessory)
Trim and Tilt
Shaft Length - in (mm)